Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First video post!



This is a film I animated, based on a really, really rough Flash film I did a few years back. I was working at an animation studio, using Flash, and during the slow times of the day, we would make ridiculous little films to amuse one another. This is one of them - if I can find the orignal (which is super rough and stickman-like), I'll post it here later.
Anyways, for the legalities: the idea, artwork, and music were all created by me. The scream sound effect I got from a free sound effect site, all other sounds I generated myself. With my own vocal chords!

2 comments:

Suzanne Marsden said...

Great bouncing loaf Westin! Fun; I would love to see more stuff like this outta you :-D
Screeeeam! :-D

Westin said...

Glad you liked it! I'm hoping to do more soon. They're f-u-n!